Technology developed by UNSW Sydney Emeritus Professor Heinrich Hora, has been granted patents for its laser-driven technique for creating fusion energy. Unlike earlier methods, the technique is completely safe as it does not rely on radioactive fuel and leaves no toxic radioactive waste.
- HB11 Energy presented at the 15th International Symposium of Fusion Nuclear Technology
- HB11 Energy receives grant from US Department of Energy to develop clean, safe and unlimited fusion energy
- Australian researcher ignites global movement towards clean, safe and unlimited fusion energy
- HB11 Energy hiring Research Associate
- PhD Student Program now at University of Catania – in collaboration with HB11 Energy