Technology developed by UNSW Sydney Emeritus Professor Heinrich Hora, has been granted patents for its laser-driven technique for creating fusion energy. Unlike earlier methods, the technique is completely safe as it does not rely on radioactive fuel and leaves no toxic radioactive waste.
- HB11 Energy awarded $20M project as part of building the largest recycling and clean energy advanced manufacturing ecosystem in Australia
- HB11 Energy invited to speak at International Boron Symposium 2022
- Dr. Warren Mckenzie provides reality check on final day of 2nd International Workshop on Proton-Boron Fusion
- HB11 Energy’s collaborators from Deakin University features in Day 3 of the 2nd International Workshop on Proton-Boron Fusion
- Opening Day 2 of the 2nd International Workshop on Proton-Boron Fusion was Prof. Katarzyna Batani discussing ProbonoH2020